- Difficulty: easy, pure walking time 1.5 h (no difference in altitude)
- Good, firm footwear
- Binoculars are recommended
- Beverages from your backpack (bring your own). The tour ends at the BergJet mountain station, where there are refreshment options at the Maschgenkamm panorama restaurant
- The ticket with the "BergJet" (Flumserberg Tannenboden - Maschgenkamm) is not included in the price and must be purchased at the ticket office of Bergbahnen Flumserberg
- The tour takes place in any weather condition unless the GeoGuide cancels the tour due to safety reasons
- Minimum number of participants 4 (final decision on the day before 12.00)
- Online and by phone: until 12.00 the day before
- Individual group tours up to max. 30 people possible on request (Up to 15 people CHF 240.00 for the whole group incl. 1 guide, 16-30 people CHF 440.00 for the whole group incl. 2 guides)
Contact us at: Heidiland Tourism, Tourist Office Flumserberg
T +41 81 720 18 18, email@example.com
If cancelled or modified up to 12:00 on the eve of the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100% of the price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required at the time of booking.
German, other languages on request
The tour will take place from 10.00 - 12.30